Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Truth Is...

so tonight i'll sit and pick apart your pictures and i'll over analyze your words.
all hail the heartbreaker, TSC

a montage of song lyrics to describe how i feel:
you've got me down on my knees and i proclaim, "all hail the heartbreaker."
all hail the heartbreaker, TSC
when you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.
gives you hell, AAR
swing, swing, swing from the tangles of my heart
swing, swing, AAR
don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
dirty little secret, AAR
theres a lonliness inside her and she's do anything to fill it in. she could change everything about her using colors bold and bright but al the colors mix together- to grey
grey street, DMB
the dreaming tree has died.
dreaming trees, DMB
never, never. i had a feeling this would never, never.
temper temper, envy on the coast
when we hear hearts break, we'll say they're playing our song.
speakers blown, hit the lights
and i'm still waiting, waiting on the world to change.
waiting on the world to change, john mayer
tell me anything, anything to keep me breathing.
your stories, my alibis, matchbook romance
my cars outside, i want to leave.
maybe misery, quietdrive
hopeless love, how did you carve your home in me?
hopeless love, daphne loves derby
you have no idea what you're doing to me. i dont know how you jumped your way into my heart.
pandora, madina lake
i've been thinking, over thinking 'cause there's just too many scenarios to analyze... i'll break my heart in two more times that you could ever do.
over thinking, relient k
sometimes perfection can be perfect hell.
bruised, jack's mannequin
oh pilot can you help me, can you make this last?
bruised, jack's mannequin
every inch of me is bruised.
bruised, jack's mannequin

this is the end of my montage of emotion, mostly because i don't give a shit right now and i dont know a song that says apathy in the proper context.

No comments:

Post a Comment